Monday, March 16, 2009

37 weeks

Hello all! Well, we will be 37 weeks along tomorrow. We had an OB appointment this morning to see if any progression has taken place. My cervix is now about 75% thinned out and she said, "it really wants to be dilated at 1 centimeter." She said at this point, I will probably deliver close to my due date. Part of me says, "Come on lil' baby...your momma is miserable," but another part of me says the longer he bakes, the healthier and more developed he will be. So, I'll put my selfish desires aside as I know it's out of my control anyway. :) I'll just keep enjoying this foot in my ribs for the next few weeks. :)


Below are a few maternity pictures we had taken last Thursday. Nate has a co-worker that has a passion for photography and we had asked if she would be interested to take some photos of us. We were able to preview all the pictures taken that night and I can't wait to get more back to share. We had a lot of fun and Amy did a fabulous job! I'll post more as soon as we get them.


Also, the last picture is of my boss and I comparing bellies. We had a bowling fundraiser event this weekend, so this is us taking a quick break for a pose. :)


That's all for now.
Love,

Joy (Nate and Baby Boy, too!)



Yes, something was very funny as you can see we were laughing.

Paul and I comparing bellies

No comments: