Friday, May 8, 2009

Little words, lots of pictures!

Hanging out this afternoon! To my sister, Kara who is 33 today! :)
Griffin...4 weeks old
Cousins...Landon, Alex, and Griffin
Lucy crying and Griffin wondering what's going on (cousins 10 days apart)
Happy family! Griffin's dedication on May 3rd
The Moore family
The Anderson family
John and Mary (Griffin's middle name is after John---he's pretty special to us!)
Cousin Alex (aka the war expert) meeting Griffin for the 1st time
Griffin 3 weeks old in his lil' outfit from one of my college roommates, Lindsay
Sweet baby boy!
We were getting Griffin ready for bed and had taken his shirt off. He reminded me of my dad at night with just some pajama pants on eating popcorn with a Pepsi (we didn't have Pepsi, so the Coke had to do). :)
"Uncle John" and Griffin John
To Aunt Danielle! :)
Tired after a long day! (I wish I looked this cute when I was so tired!)
Rockstar cousins, Emma and Griffin (notice their guitar attire that Nate bought for both of them)
Snuggle time!

3 comments:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

I love the pictures! He is getting so big!!!! You look great! Hope you are getting some rest. Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy with us! Love ya!

Jason, Jenni and crew said...

He is so beautiful! Really really handsome. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so long! He really is a cutie. Enjoy your first Mother's Day!!

Christi