Hi family and friends! I thought I better update as the clock is ticking before baby boy #2 arrives! We will be at 37 weeks this Wednesday! We still have lots to get ready at our house before he makes his grand entrance! I'll treat anyone to dinner for lending their helping hands! ;) I'm finding little energy and motivation to get things done at this point. Nate and I were just talking last night how we're excited to meet boy #2. So curious what his little personality will be like and if he will look like his big brother. We're also curious (ok...SCARED) of how Griffin will be. He has been so laid back and a happy guy, but the last 2 weeks he's been a bit different (he wants Momma told hold him a lot which is very hard for me to do at this point in the pregnancy, he has shown a lot of frustration, and has been a bit aggressive). Not sure if more teeth are coming in, perhaps he senses change coming, or he's just frustrated he's not able to use his words yet, or all the above! We got our first call from the sitter last week because he bit his little girl buddy. We're told this is just a phase...so we're holding onto that! :) His cuteness sure does save him! and that sweet smile and belly laugh!
Griffin turns 14 months old tomorrow. We (Griffin and I) were looking at pictures of him when he was a baby (to me, he still is my baby) and when I was pregnant with him. He LOVES when you show him pictures and point and say who the pictures are of. We have all of his cousins pictures out (all 10 of them) and go through them often! Anyway, some days it feels like yesterday when he was born...other days I can't figure out what we did without him!
He is definitely all boy. He has no fear and has become quite the climber. He has been doing this high pitched screech and gives quite the mean look (remember though how cute his smile is?!). He points at everything. He is Momma's boy, but no one makes him laugh like his Daddy! If Grandpa Moore (my dad) is around, no one else or nothing else matters! He can't get enough of the outdoors or playing in the water (the hose his is favorite). He's not Griffin without a bruise or bump...ok...bruiseS and bumpS! He adores his babysitter, Dara and often smiles when we pull into her driveway. He's a tough guy, but loves his pacifier and blankie (I call him lil' Linus from Charlie Brown). I could go on and on, but I'll conclude with our sweet Griffin is priceless and adored by his Momma and Daddy!
That's all for now! Enjoy the new pictures and hopefully we'll have an update soon announcing the birth of our 2nd boy!
Much love!
The Anderson Family
Griffin at my co-worker, Nikki's desk...he looks like a pro!
G and his buddies, Cuyler and Hunter...and why does my boy look the orneriest?! ;)
After a play date with Grandma Anderson
It's a bit blurry, but Griffin was riding Reggie (our friends, Nate and Elizabeth's dog) and Reggie was such a good sport!
Our sitter sent this picture to us of Griffin...he washed his hair with ice cream!
Gearing up for another lil' boy in the Anderson home
After a play date with Grandma Anderson
It's a bit blurry, but Griffin was riding Reggie (our friends, Nate and Elizabeth's dog) and Reggie was such a good sport!
Our sitter sent this picture to us of Griffin...he washed his hair with ice cream!
Gearing up for another lil' boy in the Anderson home












No comments:
Post a Comment