Just a quick update on Baby Boy Anderson...we had our routine OB appointment today. However, we were there yesterday, as well. I had some "light" contractions and crampiness on Sunday all day/night long. So, they had me come in yesterday to run a few tests. I have an infection, so am now on antibiotics, as well as probiotics. Everything should clear up within a few days.
Today Baby Boy Anderson's heart rate was at 149 beats per minute. My belly seems to be measuring about 1 centimeter too small, but the midwife said it's nothing to worry about as long as they see consistent growth.
It's hard to believe our appointments are now every 2 weeks as we are getting closer to the end.
Tonight we start our childbirth classes. We're really excited and look forward to learning more about this whole process that's new to us!
That's all for now. I'm sure we'll post some new belly pictures next week once we hit the 7th month mark! Wahoo!
Blessings,
Joy, Nate, and Baby BOY
14 years ago

2 comments:
So glad that they were able to treat you quickly and keep that baby cooking a while longer. Enjoy your childbirth class!
Childbirth classes are a blast...at least ours was. She made the guys massage us each week! It was great! I am glad that they caught everything in time! I had similar issues with Kaiden and all is well now!!! Ya'll are in our prayers.
Post a Comment