Wednesday, January 21, 2009

29 Week Update

Hello all! We had our routine OB appointment today. Baby Boy has a strong heartbeat (in the 150's). He's still measuring a week small, but he has for the last several weeks. As long as they see consistent growth, they aren't worried.

The third trimester fatigue has definitely set in. Of course, I don't think this Ohio winter weather helps either!

We had our 3rd childbirth class last night. A pediatrician came in to talk who was really quite humorous. He covered quite an array of topics that Nate and I found very useful. We also went over some breathing and relaxation techniques and watched a video on carseat safety. We have one class left, but it's not until February 17th.

Nothing else really to report right now. Nate's upstairs working on the baby's room as I type and I'm...well, possibly heading to the couch to rest a bit before fixing dinner! :)

Love,
Joy, Nate, and Baby BOY

1 comment:

K said...

Oh- that fatigue is ROUGH! Take good care of yourself!