On Tuesday Griffin and I went to my sister, Kara's house to visit her and her family. As always, we had a fun time on the farm!
PS....I can't figure out how to move the pictures in the right order...we upgraded some things on the computer and now I can't move the pics to where I want them. I'd ask my computer-guru-of-a-husband, but certainly don't want to deter him from vacuuming the house right now! :)
Estella eating dinner in her snowboots and diaper...she's so fashionable for being 2! ;)

Emma with friends picking strawberries

I think it's clear to see who is the real farmer in the family! :)

Momma and Griffin

Wenger Strawberries=Yummy!

Griffin's first time in the strawberry patch

Hogan and Landon

Uncle Scott, Griffin, and cousin, Estella

Aunt Kara holding Griffin while Estella is lovin' on Bailey

Emma playing on the waterslide
1 comment:
That water slide is insane! I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks like such a little man! So cute!
Post a Comment