Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hospital Pictures of our precious Griffin John

You can view some pictures of Griffin at:

http://www.bvhealthsystem.org/

To find the pictures, search for the babies born on 4-8-09. I promise, you are going to fall in love! :)

Of course, I'd love to post more pictures, but time is limited right now. Daddy just finished feeding Griffin and changing his diaper and Mommy is ready to snuggle with him.

Love to all!

Joy, Nate, and Griffin, too!

3 comments:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

He is so precious!!! I know you are both tired, but loving every minute! He looks just perfect to cuddle! Glad that you are all doing well. Love ya! Happy Easter!

Nancy Kramer said...

Oh, Joy, he is so precious! Looks quite a bit like Daddy, too! Congratulations...enjoy every single second!

K said...

Awww Joy- he looks like a little doll! Congratulations!